Monday, April 9, 2012

To market, to market. . .


I have a weakness for farmer's markets,
and there's one not too far from my parents' house in PA.
I have frequented this place almost every Friday that I've ever visited.
This market has blessed me with fruits/veggies,
flowers/plants,
hot pretzels, piping hot fries loaded with salt,
flat Coke (only once!),
Amish bread/pecan rolls,
and Amish made donuts that were loaded with calories.
I'm not there to worry about my health or eating habits;
I save that for the other six days of the week.





As I strolled through last Friday, I realized that it could easily be my last visit for a very long time. 
So, I snapped and snapped photos.
Maybe they'll help me recall the sights,
the smells, and the flavors.
At least memories don't have calories!


1 comment:

  1. Oh, my! I just noticed the camera date is off by years! The child in these pics wasn't even born until 2010! :-)

    ReplyDelete